We Are All One...

"We all live within the same illusion and are, in our own way and in our own time, trying to understand the truth behind it all. Some may not be looking at the moment or even in this particular life, but ultimately we will all wake up from the dream and remember who we really are. Ultimately, we will all become one..."

- Aaron Hutchins

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Be All That You Are


Be All That You Are
 
I wouldn't say that I am a happy person by nature,
With every waking moment...the word "WHY" on my lips.
Aching to understand the reason for my existence.
Yearning to know the truth of all that through my fingers slips.
 
"You needn't worry about life," they tell me.
"Life has a way of taking care of itself."
"You are exactly what you were meant to be," they say.
"You needn't want to be more than yourself."
 
But I was born with this tireless curiosity.
I came into this world with this need to see.
It makes me happy to marvel at universal wonder,
And I find joy in the thought of transcending all that is "me".
 
I have this burning inside to reconnect with my divine nature,
But I also long to help set this whole reality free.
So perhaps those questions within me are my gift to the world.
Perhaps that curiosity is my soul's way of being all it can be.
 
Everything is but fluctuations of energy,
And everyone is perfect the way they are that's true,
But everyone is resonating towards the desires of their heart,
So might not that include the need to be more too?

Therefore pay no attention to the life coaching of others,
For the only advice given is for them and not you.
Just follow along with whatever your heart says,
And be all that you are...That's all you can do.

AARON HUTCHINS

No comments:

Post a Comment