We Are All One...

"We all live within the same illusion and are, in our own way and in our own time, trying to understand the truth behind it all. Some may not be looking at the moment or even in this particular life, but ultimately we will all wake up from the dream and remember who we really are. Ultimately, we will all become one..."

- Aaron Hutchins

Friday, May 16, 2014

The Point Of Life

Nothing else matters except that...you...are...here! :)
 
 
"The one thing about life that you can always find to be consistent is that it will always surprise you. You might not be able to see now how the future might be any better, but it always has some tricks up it's sleeve that make us look back at those low times and laugh at the fact that we were ever feeling low to begin with. A lot of my own low times were spent dwelling on all the things that I wanted to do with my life, but didn't make happen. I usued to torture myself for years that I didn't have those things because they were what I thought I wanted, but now I have a bigger perspective on life and I look at all the people who have accomplished what I thought I wanted and can see how their lives are actually no better or more important than mine, as those dreams or ideas of career are not the whole point of life. The point of life is just simply to recognize the fact that you're here right now and the beauty of life is that rain or shine doesn't matter. All of the people who have gone before us had their "go" at life, but their experience is done now, so what matters is that we are still here and that, because we are still here, we are the ones who still have the chance to make our lives into whatever we want ourselves to be... " - Aaron Hutchins

No comments:

Post a Comment